DAN HUBBARD, FOUNDER
As the founder of H2 Development Services, Dan is responsible for the for the overall direction and management of the company. He is well versed in site development operations as well as budgets, cost control and scheduling.
More than thirty years of experience in the construction industry focused primarily on site development, specializing in earthwork analysis and logistics with extensive project management experience. Experience includes major roadways, residential and commercial developments, landfills, and flood control projects.
- Served on Board of Directors at V3 Companies for five years during which time the company stock more than doubled.
- Zero pad delivery penalties while successfully managing a $23 million commercial development in Colorado Springs with multiple national retailer pad delivery dates.
- Managed budgets and contracts with a combination of Urban Renewal District Funds and private funds exceeding $25 million.
Matt Hubbard, Partner
As a partner of H2 Development Services, Matt is involved in overall company management including business development and is responsible for the direction of H2's project management systems.
More than eighteen years of project management experience in the construction industry. Senior project manager for heavy highway contractor with $50 million in annual revenue. Experience includes major roadways, residential and commercial developments.
- Managed $220 million in projects over the last 16 years.
- Responsible for development of project management systems.
- Managed major projects for Illinois Department of Transportation and Illinois Tollway Authority.
- Managed earthwork and aggregate bases on $25 million Algonquin Bypass project for Illinois Department of Transportation.
- Managed earthwork, underground utilities, and aggregate bases on $32 million I-90 Jane Adams project for Illinois Tollway Authority.
Andrew Hubbard, Partner
As a partner of H2 Development Services, Andrew is involved in overall company management including business development, project management and estimating.
More than twelve years of experience in the construction industry. Specializing in estimating, earthwork analysis, and project management. Experience includes managing major roadways, residential, and commercial developments.
- Managed $35 million in projects from 2011-2014
- Managed major projects for Illinois Department of Transportation, Illinois Tollway Authority, Lake County Department of Transportation, and Metropolitan Water Reclamation District.